We are seeking a motivated and skilled individual to lead client-side development in Unity for our market-leading social games portfolio. The ideal candidate is a software developer who has experience in mobile client development and a strong passion for games. You’ll be working with engineers and producers from server and game teams around the globe, designing and implementing core game framework and features on mobile platforms.
OpenWager, Inc. is a venture-backed startup in the social casino space.
- Collaborate with producers and engineers to design and implement core game framework and features
- Contribute architectural decisions around iOS and Android native integration points
- Contribute architectural decisions around Unity3D integration points
- Solve challenging and complex problems around cross-platform game development
- Reviewing studio-driven game development and ensuring that contributed code conforms to standards
- Define project scope and deliver time and effort estimates
Participate in client-side R&D efforts around new game development, prototypes and new technologies
Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years in the software industry in iOS, Android or other mobile platform development
- 1-3 years professional development experience programming with C# or C++
- Solid understanding in Object Orientated development
- Experience with Unity game development is highly desirable
- Experience with mobile game development is highly desirable
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Highly motivated, self starting personality
- Interest in social casino games is a huge plus
Position base in San Francisco, CA.
Reports to Director of Engineering.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.